Established in 2011 by Robert Chambers III, in memory of his son Robert Chambers IV. Income from this fund will be used for scholarships for African American students. Robert’s vision is that through this fund, thousands of families will be impacted and his son’s legacy will be carried forth through this program.
Below are the minimum requirements to be considered for the award. Creativity in application presentations is encouraged. Eligible applicants must meet each of the following requirements to be considered for the award:
- Applicants must be a minority.
- Applicants must be a high school senior in good standing.
- Applicants must graduate from high school.
- Applicants must complete an online application and must submit 3 letters of recommendation (one from a teacher and one from a community leader).
- Applicants must enroll in and attend a college, university or a training program for a trade.
Up to five, $1,000 scholarships will be awarded from this Fund in 2017.
The application is currently closed. Please check back periodically for updated information.
How to Apply
Applicants are encouraged to view our YouTube video, available HERE. To apply, click on the link below and select the Robert Chambers IV & Goals Scholarship Application. Note the online application is only available during the application period, noted in the Timeline above.