The Agnes Jones Jackson Scholarship
The Agnes Jones Jackson Scholarship was established in the memory of the late Agnes Jones Jackson who was a long time NAACP member from the San Francisco branch.
To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must:
- Must be a current member of the NAACP.
- Be a US citizen.
- Must not have reached the age of 25 by the application deadline.
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Must demonstrate financial need based on the federal porverty guidelines. Click here to see guidelines.
Graduating High School Seniors and Undergraduate Students
- Must be full-time student.
- Must possess a grade point average of 2.5 (C+) on a 4.0 system.
- May be full or part-time student.
- Must possess a 3.0 (B) average on a 4.0 system.
Twenty (20) – Forty (40) Scholarships Available– Scholarship Amount is $2,000.00.
This application is currently closed. Please check back periodically for updated information.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below and select The Agnes Jones Jackson Scholarship. Note the online application is only available during the application period, noted in the Timeline above.
Members of the National NAACP Board of Directors, SCF Trustees, National Youth Work Committee, the NAACP Scholarship Selection Committee, employees and their spouses or families to the first degree of consanguinity are not eligible to apply for or receive this scholarship.