The Philadelphia Black Giving Circle (PBGC) is created to assist charitable organizations in Philadelphia that support and uplift the city’s black community.
- Make a difference in the Black community in Philadelphia by contributing time, talents, and monetary resources to non-profit organizations that serve this community
- Encourage community among ourselves and those we serve
Educate and increase awareness of needs of non-profit organizations that serve the Black community
- Encourage effective philanthropy and giving within Philadelphia’s Black community
- Promote volunteerism among the Black community in Philadelphia
- Build a network that is a catalyst for positive change
WHY IT MATTERS
This giving circle will leverage our collective resources to encourage philanthropy and community service that impacts the Black community in Philadelphia. Through the power of cooperative giving, members will be able to pool their financial contributions to support meaningful and lasting solutions.
Interested supporters are invited to join the Circle for a greater, collective impact towards these goals.
JOIN THE CIRCLE!
Join by making a One-Time Donation.
Join by establishing Recurring Donations*.
*Recurring donations can be set for any amount, to recur weekly, monthly or annually. All online donations are processed through PayPal. Please note that a processing fee of 2.9% will be taken against your donation. If you would like to donate via check or money order, please send a check made payable to POISE Foundation, noting The Philadelphia Black Giving Circle in the memo section to: POISE Foundation; Two Gateway Center, Suite 1700; 603 Stanwix Street; Pittsburgh, PA 15222