The Leon Ford Legacy Fund was established in September 2017, to advocate for community healing, individual empowerment, and social change, with a specific focus of turning pain into purpose and transforming grief into greatness. Mr. Ford is excited about using his passions and platform to engage his network to support the Fund; and has identified these key areas of interest to support:
- Provide a “brave” space that can allow the community to tell their stories, to have courageous conversations, and to create strong solutions for their personal adversity.
- Invoke social change by encouraging the community to utilize their voice and construct and expand upon their unique platform for healing and social justice.
- Provide scholarships, networking and mentorship opportunities for students who have overcome adversity.
- Break down racial barriers through sharing and understanding personal stories.
- Facilitate and foster close bonds and connections for social justice collaboration and community building.
- Support platforms for unique voices to be heard.
Interested supporters are invited to donate to the Fund, for a greater, collective impact towards these goals.
Make a One-Time Donation to the Leon Ford Legacy Fund
Establish Recurring Donations towards the Leon Ford Legacy Fund.
Recurring donations can be set for any amount, to recur weekly, monthly or annually. All online donations are processed through PayPal. Please note that a processing fee of 2.9% will be taken against your donation. If you would like to donate via check or money order, please send a check made payable to POISE Foundation, noting Leon Ford Legacy Fund in the memo section to:POISE Foundation; Two Gateway Center, Suite 1700; 603 Stanwix Street; Pittsburgh, PA 15222.